Friday, October 31, 2014

The Unhype Lan: D2CL Dreamhack Bucharest

Yooooooooooooooooooo!

I mean there were not much informations when the LAN was about to start. I tuned-in on the stream at some point, but it was hell of disaster tho LOL ... This Reddit thread sums up some of it I'll say.

» "Worst LAN event since ESWC goes to D2CL."


So yeah ... No Twitch Chat for this one. They are using the Daily Motion Stream which is lame as hell lol. I could probably watch in game ticket like a normal person, but I always prefer the Twitch Stream experience since it always clowny and hilarious as ever lol.

Twitch Chat + Dota 2 Tournament = GODLIKE Confirmed.

I mean you know how they say heh "You never know the value of what you have till you lose it". Anyway, It won't be as awesome as last week Starladder that is for sure, but I'll probably end up having the lame Daily Motion stream open and hopefully they will fix their audio issues and stuffs. That said, I think Team Tinker got a pretty good chance to take it all this weekend with the teams that are at the LAN. No EG nor Secret so maybe easy win for Tinkerino ?!? Lets Go !!!

Oh and some pictures! At least they did something right I guess.
Enjoy!!