Sunday, February 15, 2015

Feeding For Days

Hey There!

Yoooooooooooo ... Dota is so hard these past few days. I'm not sure if it's me or if people as just dumb as hell sometimes LMAO. Who knows maybe it's a little bit of both, regardless it's quite something. I still enjoy the game a lot even with all that salt and rage lol. I feel like it might be the fact that I played unranked games. I mean ranked games feel a lot more serious lol, people don't just give up at the first team fight loss lol. They actually fight to the better end there, which I prefer greatly over the people in unranked games that just abandon right away since it less punishable to abandon in unranked vs. ranked games. Le Canadian Sigh.

I took a break from playing Ursa and I got in love in playing Weaver for some reason lol. Such an elusive hero and quite strong I must say. I guess enjoy the way he can get in and out of certain situations which make it versatile. I have like a 30% win rate on this hero tho, but some of the games I lost were definitely winnable so I would rely on that. I always go Midas on this hero no matter what which is probably not the best decision, but I love that item way too much on that hero lol. I sometimes go Radiance when I want to have a little more fun. Weaver hit so hard when he has the item and that double attack is so satisfying lol. Meow meow is so godlike on this hero now omg.

I am now at 70+ games played since I restart playing this toxic game. I still feed a lot when I should'nt, but that's me been too cocky in some situations where I should be more careful. I guess I like the thrill to live on the edge or to simply be greedy hehe. Midas is such a great item even thought it might be a losing item in some games, I just love it haha. I will probably more and more Weaver until I want to get back in doing Roshan non-stop with Ursa. I mean who doesn't like a free roshan gold/xp at any-time that you desire lol. For now, I hope I can at least play a game or two of year of the beast before it ends, but the Valve servers are so bad lately LMAO. Oh well ...

TL;DR I can't wait to get back to ranked games omfg! #RoadToDecentMMR #FeedingLess

Peace Out Girl Scout.