Tuesday, October 21, 2014

My Top 3 for SLTV #10 Lan Finals

Yooooo!
Just 2 more days until the madness begins!!! #GetHYPE #SLTV10

I'm so hype for this. Last season was so godlike with DK dominating the whole tournament with not dropping a single game. I'm still sadden that VG won't be able to make it to this one, but I still have some Western teams that I can cheer for regadless.

That said, the group A is going to be Hell on Earth with been so stacked lol and group B looks so much like a cake walk for Team Secret for some reasons unless Na'Vi get back in their game. I'm quite ready to see something insane good games going out of group A that is for sure.

My Top 3 are:
  1. Teamerino Tinkerino
  2. Evil Geniuses
  3. Team Secret
Make sure to tune-in for the action on Thursday http://www.twitch.tv/dotastarladder_en !!


Groups of SLTV #10 Lan Finals