Friday, December 25, 2015

Dotka is hard. Overwatch is great.

Bonsoir!

Lately, Dota has been so hard to win in that 6.88 patch for some reasons. I feel like I get pair up with a lot more Peruvians than usual lol. I can't even win with my game-winning heroes (Lich & Crystal Maiden), it's pretty rough honestly. I don't mind taking a break from all this madness and insanity until the next patch. I guess I will be playing a lot more of Overwatch in the upcoming weeks lol.

R.I.P. my sanity honestly -.-

At least there is a lot of good Dota to watch this month and the next with The Summit 5, Starladder and TI6. It's some serious good stuffs, but all those meta heroes can pub games so miserable at time. I just hope the next meta after TI6 will be a little bit more bearable. It won't prevent people from throwing in my games, but it will at least be a start. I can't wait to see Newbee and Secret play at The International this year, they look so god damn good at the moment.


source: edward5622

When the salt is way too high while playing Dota, I like to switch to some casual/ranked Overwatch. I really didn't want to play that game at first, but that game is literally everywhere now lol I had to try it. Everything turned out pretty good honestly, Overwatch feels like the Team Fortress 3 I didn't know I always wanted LUL. I started with Mercy/Symmetra for a little while, but Lucio ended been my comfort hero. His AOE heals is just too good for me I don't know. I started liking Reaper a lot lately as well, but I need to play a lot more games with it to get the right feel with it for sure. Anyway, I'm sure I'll play some Dotka in between my Overwatch games regardless, but TI6 is coming up so there is plenty of Dotka in the next few days.


I really need that skin now xD