Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Payday 2 with the usual Canadia Crew

Yoooooo!

No Dota Nor USF4 for once in a while. Some damn Payday 2 with my good old Canadian crew and man that game is still as good as I remember lol. It felt like I never played a single FPS ever tho LMAO ... slightly a shit show one could say, but it was alright.

We failed a couple times, but succeed in the end so it is fine. WE ARE GUCCI BOYS.
I still haven't played the 2 new Killing Floor Halloween maps tho.
I think they are called "Club Clandestine" and "Devil's Dollhouse" . They look so godlike lol!!
I NEED TO GO THROUGH THEM LOL. Looking forward to them for sure.

Until then, I hope Team Tinker will get their shit together ...
It feel like they are currently going through the "Mouz" phase which is not a good thing lol.
I guess the loss in Starladder didn't help. Hopefully they will back in shape in no time.

My Good Old Cthulhu Mask

Pat's Awful Unicorn Mask (Creepy As Fuck LOL)

Too Much Smoke In This Game ...

My Precious And Loyal Saw

The Usual Canadia Crew

 Fucking Waiting Game!

Killing Floor Halloween Horror 2014 Update Trailer