Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Dudley Time #DuffCity #USF4

Yoooooooo!

After months and months of lurking around the FGC streams, I finally decide to pick up #USF4 on PC and man do I love it lol. I needed a break from Dota 2 for various reasons since the game can become ToXic at times (Ha! Oh I went there xD) and kind of pissed me off lol.

So like in Dota 2, I got some players in the #USF4 I like to follow and look up to, but one in particular caught my attention and that is PIE Smug aka Smuggle aka King SmugKage (I mean you get the idea :P). He is a Dudley's player and for some reasons I really like his play-style and the character in general after testing out for a little while with other characters.  

That said, I'm still terribad lol and super free with Dudley. I tried a ranked match the other day and got utterly destroyed by a Cody. I need a lot more of grinding and training to get in there, but it is quite fun so far and refreshing for something that isn't Dota 2.

So it's basically DUDLEY TIME for now.
But I won't miss the Dota 2 Starladder Season 10 Tournament tho!!
Team Tinker all the way baby! WE IN THERE LETS GO!!

You just got Smugged!!!

Highlight video of Smug with his godlike Dudley

pepeday (El Fuerte) vs PIE Smug (Dudley)