Thursday, December 24, 2015

Dota 2 Deacon Frost Plays Doom [2340318620]

I wasn't exactly how we were going to win this game, but the Riki on my team went completely ham in the mid-game. I started in the jungle and then begun roaming around a bit and it worked out pretty well. I went Vlad into Crimson Guard so I was mostly a walking defensive aura and we could just roll over the radiant. I doomed the Anti-Mage as much as possible so he was a non-factor for a little while.

Blade Mail seems to be the item of choice on the 6.87 Doom lately. So I went for it after I was done with the items I wanted. Anyway Blade Mail got quite the buff in the new patch so I kind of understand why it got so much success. I'm pretty sure once Riki got his Diffusal Blade the game was over for the Radiant. Every gank seems to work with ease. Riki good hero 👌

▶ 6.87 Blade Mail (http://www.dota2.com/687)
     ● Now returns damage before any kind of reduction, and returns it in the same type as it was received
     ● No longer ignores Spell Immune enemies

Match ID: 2340318620