Thursday, October 23, 2014

The Classic Naix/Puck Bomb Combo

Yo again!

The meta is literally ever changing with all those patches since TI4 and stuffs. Lifestealer kind of drop out of the meta which makes me sad a bit since this was my first hero that I ever played. I literally spammed that hero over the course of 150+ games LMAO ... Mostly Jungle LOL.
I GUESS I KIND LIKE THAT HERO AT THAT TIME DONT JUDGE ME. I still do tho.

After all this time, the Puck/Naix combo still remains one of my favorite combo for sure. So much destruction with Puck Nukes and Dream Coil Lockdown to put it simply GODLIKE. I like the Spectre combo too, but it always felt less explosive since Spectre always need that extra farm to actually be relevant with Radiance and stuffs.

I hope he makes a comeback in the meta at some point in future patches.
Also ... F*** Medusa!!

One More Creep And I'm Ready