Tuesday, July 21, 2015

We love because it’s the only true adventure.

Sup!

With the ending of ESLOne a few weeks ago, the next big Dota 2 LAN to watch is TI5. Only one more month to go, I am so hype lol xD ... I literally have 3 teams I'll be cheering for, because by experience anything can happen at that tournament lol. I hope the TI5 meta-game will be more entertaining than the Deathball meta from last year. Regardless, I'll be watching it with the upmost fun just like TI3 and TI4 anyway xD ... My teams for TI5 are VG, C9 and NaVi in that order mostly. I hope they go far in the ranking and one of them beat Secret and EG. I guess we will see what happens when we get there eh.

Lately, I have been quite entertain by the newly form FPL EU & NA (FaceIt Pro League) ... There always seems to have a game going on at anytime of the day lol and I mean literally anytime xD which is amazing. It's the time of the year where The International is the only thing that matters which is normal, but then there a lack of good games to spectate until it starts, but FPL does provide some fun games. That said, I'm glad they often ban Leshrac lol, I mean I like that the hero got all those cool buffs and items in 6.84, but god damn he is in every single game lol it kind of annoying. On the other hand, it is pretty sweet to see the resurface of Winter Wyvern, fun hero not going to lie.

Talking about new items, Octarine Core is literally one of the best item I ever seen lol. Spell Lifesteal + 25% Cooldowns reduce is so ridiculous and making so much more heroes more reliable lol. I'm more about that reduce cooldown life tho which is nice. Beside that, Lotus Orb is okay, but I still prefer Linkens I think, after trying it a couple times. Glimmer cape is either a lifesaver or a rage-inducer lol forcing everybody to have even more detection which can be hell in the Trench Tier xD ... Overall I am quite happy with the new stuffs from 6.84.

This year Steam Summer Sales were not that impressive, but I did manage to get some games anyway lol (of fucking course). 2 games catch my eye which are Town of Salem and Transistor. The first one is quite interesting seems it's literally Mafia and since Mafia has been played so much during the TI5Hub I always wanted to try the game. Let's say that I am kind of awful at the game lol, but it's pretty fun to play for the Mafia. On the other hand, playing Town is literally impossible LMAO xD ... For the game Transistor, it was made by the same people that did Bastion which was one of my favorite Indy game ever played. I haven't got around to play it a lot, but I'm sure I'll play it sooner or later hopefully.

All this Dota ranting and I completely forgot that EVO 2015  is literally nearby xD ... It's the FGC event of the year with all the people around the world going there to play fighting games. I've watch my first one last year and it was so hype lol glad I tuned-in back then. I watch so much Dota regularly that watching some FGC games is pretty relaxing and a good change of pace with a different type of hype, but a good one nonetheless. I love eSports so much sometimes lol xD ... VIDEOGAMES.

Until TI5 & EVO ... Take it easy! From Canada With Love.

Peace.