Thursday, March 12, 2015

The Hardship of Support

Sup!

OMFG I need a little break from this fucking madness which is supporting in solo queue lol. The Trench Tier can be bearable sometimes, but damn there so much dumb people out there which makes the game toxic as fuck lol. And now I got distacted and miss my queue FML lol. So I guess I'll right something while I wait for this 10 minutes suspended queue woo! What could one say hmm .... Well now, I am 3120 MMR and I vary between 3150~ like I win one and then inevitably lose one what a life lmao. Anyway, it's all good I'm sure I'll have one of those 3-1 games and climb that MMR one way or the other. That Support role can be so fucking hard sometimes, but I prefer offlaning or jungling for sure. 

I used to mind supporting, but I don't really give a fuck as long as I win lol. I mean after seems Kuroky playing the carry role for  a little while before Arteezy arrived I was like dammmmmmn that KKY sure knows how to carry. I learned later that he used to be a sick carry in Dota 1 and then everything made a lot of sense. I mean he is a godlike support and godlike hard carry, I thought at first both we're complete opposite, but I guess one can play anything to win in the end. I mean supporting have sure help me climb the MMR (like 220+ points so far), but there still some aspects of it that annoys me for sure. Like pulling and stacking, I ain't about that life lol. I more about that vicious harassing/ganking life so that why I don't mind playing carry as support lol even carries that shouldn't LMAO (ayyyy support Viper FTW baaaaby!!). 

For the moment, I got a thing for Silencer, Necrophos and Oracle. I mostly like them seems they can scale pretty well in the late game with there aghs upgrade and stuffs (minus Oracle, but his ultimate is godlike). I literally build Tranquil and Eul on all of them, so good for mana and that little extra movement speed is so godlike in some dicey situations lol Eul saved my life many many times. I'm going to like, I do buy a Midas sometimes when I get on tilt or/and salty lol I mean I'm like "Bitch, I buy wards and other supporting stuffs and yet you still don't watch the maps for ganks, Fuck Off already! lmao". Some people are just not worth supporting in those cases, I'll buy the first set of wards with courier and upgraded courier after all that I'll just rush Midas then can buy their own fucking stupid wards that won't even help them seems they are all blind as fuck anyway. On the other hand, some people do deserve to be supported so  I'm all about that and buy all the extra supporting bullshit like sentries oulala!!! 

I don't even care to be solo support just don't be an idiot and I'll do my best to support this unwinnable game LMAO. It's a lot easier to duo support, but it doesn't secure the win all the time that's why I don't give a single fuck about it. Man ... there some games that literally lose my fucking mind lol, people building the most stupidest shit on some carry and single-handy lose the game, that is awesome! you are so cool dude!!! Fuck. The heroes that I do like to support the most for now are PA, Spectre and Troll. I mean they all have mad mid/late game it's so good. I do hate been against them, but not as much as Tinker. 

I really want to get to that 4K Trench Tier to get those "super high skill" games, I mean I'll aim for those for sure. Until then, hopefully I can survive this hell which is the 3K Trench Tier. In the end, it is what it is, some stuffs are worth fighting for and some absoletly not, but somehow almost eveyrthing found it way back. My suspended queue is finally lift, time to try hard again for a few more games, no more MRR loss PLS xD ... I mean I ain't about that MMR loss life lol. I guess I'll see! Good luck in your games as well people!

TL;DR Supporting is hard, but necessary. I miss offlane and jungling sometimes. I'll be back :)

Later!