Thursday, March 19, 2015

Literally MMR Trench Tier Hell

Sup!

Holyshit man ... I'm about to lose my shit LMAO. I just going to write a little to blow some steam and stuffs. Hopefully, it will delude some of that Trench Tier salt lol. I got below 3.3K MMR again with 3 losses in a row gahhh. My hero at the moment is Viper, but I might change it in a little while. I am not sure what to pick tho ... Axe, Troll or Sniper are not appealing to my liking at all lol and I most likely not spam those heroes. I want to try Spectre, but damn she needs so much fucking farm, I could build her early and stuffs and opt for the 25-30min  late Radiance or something. 

I might give it a shot who knows. The early build is usually phase/drums/urn, but I really need to try it first to be convince or else I just won't give a fuck about it lol. So Spectre is in the breeze and maybe other heroes that are good at any states of the games, but it really needs to be able to scale in the late games somehow. The current meta is pretty lame to be honest, but at least it is not the Tinker meta anymore omg that was awful. Beside Spectre, maybe Phantom Lancer, Abadon or Night Stalker I'll see. It will take a while to get that 4K Dream for sure, but for now 

I'll opt for that 3.5K goodness if I'm lucky enough. Today was not the day for Dota sadly. I'll probably play some more Viper regardless for the moment before I switch to that early Spectre combat mode. Hopefully, I can get some wins as well with her xD ... She is so fucking bad during the laning phase lol, but the rest of the game can be easy with the right items at the right time.

TL;DR Spectre might be my next hero. 3.5K Dream here we go. Current MMR: 3285~

Later!