Friday, March 6, 2015

Back To The Trench Tier

Sup!

Well damn, I finally recalibrated with 2927 for my solo MMR. I guess I am not a 3k scrub just yet xD On the bright side, its just a few games away if everything goes according to plan. I've been spamming Silencer in the meantime for most of my games with an occasional Ursa on the side. I used to spam my games with Doom and had a pretty good winrate with it, but he is not as strong as he used to be. He got nerfed a lot in the previous patch which makes me a sad Canadian lol. On the other hand, Ursa is still the same old, but he is kind of a early game hero and fall off in the late game since he can easily be kite around. I might try Oracle or/and Winter Wyvern.

Winter Wyvern does sound OP in some scenario and Oracle ultimate looks pretty interesting. I'm not exactly sure how I'm suppose to support with those heroes tho lol I guess I'm just going to go YOLO and see what happens. In that I mean I'll probably read the abilities while getting rekt in my ranking games lol. I wish I could have test those heroes in some party ranking games, but unfortunately I don't have that luxury anymore. In the end, it is what it is; letting go is not as easy as they say. I mean how you say "everything has an end, but every ending is a new beginning" so until next time as always! For the moment, let's enjoy some more of that Dota thing. Oui ?! :)

I'm mostly aiming around 3.5k for my next MMR goal which was my ranking when I first left the game. Hopefully, my spam heroes will be able to  handle the Trench Tier which can be brutal in some games. There some games that are just filled with salt that are just a hot mess. I guess I'll have to wait and see with the players I get in the Trench. Both Oracle and Winter Wyvern got good harassment spells for low mana cost, but I'm not sure if I'll like them. The Silencer's spells are pretty good that why I don't mind playing him as support. It's pretty easy to force a hero out of lane with just Last Word/Curse of the Silent lol. For now, back to the Trench Tier it is :D !!

TL;DR All about that solo ranked life. Next stop, Oracle or/and Winter Wyvern to be determined.

Have a nice Friday!