Monday, March 23, 2015

Dota is so hard sometimes

Sup Fellas!

I am currently hovering the 3200~ MMR Tier and boy it is impossible sometimes. I'm not even salty, I just don't get it when people give up a winnable game sigh. My last game, the Enigma just kept feeding courier probably, because someone on the team flamed his build or something, but damn son we were kind of winning lol and we lost in the end. It is so damn dumb man sigh. I guess it is just part of the game and I just got to get through it somehow. I was on a smooth 5 win streak so I was like yeah another easy one boys and then this game happened. 

I understand that was the first game of the day, but that guy can fuck off LMAO ... Look at this game http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1343927484 and that Enigma was on a 8 win streak at the time and he gave it all up what a dumbass. I am currently spamming Oracle like a crazy man and when there is a Phantom Assassin on the team, it is freaking heaven. The game was not easy with the Slark and all that Mirana ultimate, but it was definitely manageable for sure. I'll just shake off this game out of my system and take a little movie break and eat something before I restart the horrible thing that is the MMR grind xD ... I don't feel like I am going to change my hero for a littlle while, I think I just find the sweet spot with Oracle. 

By that I mean I can enjoy the hero even when I losing looking game since they always some way to comeback with any clutch spell-casting of the ultimate. Some games are hopeless, but that is a given with Dota, you can't win when you are stuck with stupid that for sure. I was on 7 losing streak last week, I literally wanted to die LMAO ... in which I could have won 4 of those games omg, but people didn't give enough of a fuck to watch the mini-map for obvious incoming ganks lol jfc. I really doubt that I'll ever go back to Becky tho, her aura is legit, but she is kind of just there and I'm not about that life. She is a good support hero I'll give her that xD ... 

Silencer always going to be a good pocket support for me tho, all about that +2 life baaaby lol. I really doubt I'll play it right now, I'll say I played it enough for my taste at the moment. The kicks on Oracle is real as hell tho that I can assure you that I'll spam him for more and more games to come (http://imgur.com/zOsKTc5) He is just so entertaining to play. I went to take a look at his numerous possible builds on DotaFire and found out a few extra combos that I wasn't even aware exist #Lazyness I guess xD ... But with  those new combos my games gotten even better than they always were haha. I didn't know Fortune's End could purge stuffs that is so good actually or that I could use a combo of Faith's Edict and Purifying Flames to heal myself and teamates were hurting them lol. 

That is so legit holyhell lol ... For the items build for Oracle are pretty common, nothing out of the ordinary. I always god Tranquil / Euls and support items and I'm pretty set, the rest is usually not useful or just luxury in general. I wanted to try Spectre and Phantom Lancer, but I tried them and I still prefer playing Support at the moment in my games. If I really feel a binge to play a carry, I'll go Ursa or Viper probably for now. On another note, I really miss having a mid Night Stalker on my team lol. The ganks are so real when it gets night, it's so satisfying seen him dive and not dying since he is so god damn fast LMAO and the space that is created is phenomenal. For some reason, in every game I got lately we always end up rushing mid into the throne without the side tier 2 down lol.

I'm not exactly a fan of doing that seems it's not exactly the safe way to win, but it is a win in the end so I'll guess I'll just take it as it is. I might have to check out Troll Warlord since he is highly pick in higher pub bracket. Wicket! gotten 2 easy wins with the hero a few days hero and it might end up being a perfect hero for her to spam she said. That battle trance is godlike I must say and Troll is usually good at any state of the game and the late game potential is there. He literally destroy towers in a blink of an eye what a balance hero lol ... I think I played it once or twice, but I'm pretty sure I didn't play it with the right skills/items build for sure. 

Definitely a hero worth trying if you ever search for a legit hero to spam to grind that precious and hard earn MMR of hell lol. I really want to burst that 3500 barrier, but it is so god damn hard to get up there lol. I lost like -150 points in that losing streak I got last week. I mean you know how they say, "anything that doesn't kill, makes you stronger" even though I almost die of saltiness LMAO ... All in good times boys, the current +25 tendency going pretty well with some -25 when I'm unlucky with the teamates that I get sometimes. Anyway, enough ranting for now I'm going to eat something and watch some movie. Have a good one boys! Don't get too salty.

TL;DR Rambling of a Canadian on Oracle. Current: 3257. The Struggle is freaking real.

Peace out boys!