Friday, December 25, 2015

Dota 2 Deacon Frost Plays Lich [2261353262]

Lich is a simple hero to play and I have been enjoying quite a lot lately (like a lot lol http://i.imgur.com/uPqUqHU.jpg). I enjoy supporting with this hero since it's really easy to control the creep equilibrium with sacrifice which make most laning phase a breeze. Also, I am a big fan of maxing the frost blast, because it does so much damage and help zone out the opponent quite greatly. Later on, the frost armor is always helpful to boost the team survivability with a big of armor and a slow.

I tried to use the Lich ultimate as much as possible since the cooldown low. So once I'm level 6, I always try to frost blast into ultimate if I get the opportunity which result in some really satisfying early kills on the board (most of the time). However, this game was relatively hard with an Abaddon/Axe lane since we constantly dive, but we manage to salvage the situation with some Zeus ultimate here and there. The heals from the Treant Protector really help against that nightmare of a lane lol.

In summary, Lich is an amazing support hero with good presence all game.

Match ID: 2261353262