Friday, December 18, 2015

Dota 2 Deacon Frost Plays Abaddon [2008066035]

First 6.86 game with the crew and it went pretty smoothly. Custodian literally carried the game with his Ember Spirit tho lol. Wick went for the classic Carry Treant Protector (Fast Midas into Fast Aghs) which lighten up the map like crazy at minute 20 lol. It was definetly a good time. I got stuck with the randy, but we had a so so laning-phase.

Arc Warden such a weird hero, but he is pretty helpful at pushing tower so I kind of like it a lot in that sense. I am currently stuck on Abaddon offlane and it is freaking amazing I got to say. I got inspired by the infamous 6K player "logonbupt" offlane Abaddon build. I changed it a little for my liking, but all and all this build is godlike. Praise logonbupt! Saving NADota by himself.

Match ID: 2008066035