Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Dota 2 Deacon Frost Plays Weaver [2047930401]

Well that game was kind of a cake walk for me lol, but a fun cake walk it was. My laning phase was against Carry Sniper in the offlane. when I hit my levels, I was able to dive him quite easily with my bugs and that amazing Weaver double attack ability. I do enjoy playing Weaver a lot in those situations. The only situation I hate playing Weaver is probably when there is a lot of silences on the enemy team.

Fortunately, it was not the case in this easy game. I usually get to fight against a Silencer when I play Weaver so it made my life a lot easier to not have one in this game. It made me want to play this hero some more this week, the hero is just so elusive and fun to play. Also, it is pretty easy to rat with this hero with Desolator up. I recommend this hero quite strongly! gg wp! WOOOOOOOOOOO!

Match ID: 2047853900