Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Dota 2 Deacon Frost Plays Ogre Magi [2086749170]

I don't play Ogre Magi too much, but damn I forgot how tanky he actually is. It was so easy to zone the offlaner out in the laning stage. Ogre has quite a decent base armor and HP Regen in the beginning. I build Aether Lens on him to increase my cast range and it works so well with his spells. An easy long range stun every time and the multi-cast only make it even greater and more fun overall.

I will most likely play Ogre Magi later in the future. I couldn't fully experienced the Aghanim's Scepter since the game was over by then, but I'm sure I will have the chance to give a shot again. Even though I was support safelane this game, I will probably use him in the offlane with ease. I don't feel that I'll play him as core though, I think he is fine as a support with his items timing and such.

Final Verdict: Ogre Magi = Good Hero and Tanky as hell. gg wp!

Match ID: 2086749170