Saturday, January 9, 2016

Dota 2 Deacon Frost Plays Faceless Void [2053164488]

First time trying the 6.86 Faceless Void and it was a little bit underwhelming overall. I like the new backtrack thing with the Q Ability, but the rest feels just so lackluster for some reason. Time Dilution is pretty cool, but not as OP as you think it would be. All things considered, I don't think I'll spam that hero much it was fun to try it though.

It is recommend by a lot of people to build the 6.86 Faceless Void more tanky than usual. That's why I went Vladmir's Offering and Aghanim's Scepter on my game, but you still need that sweet attack speed and I am a big fan of Mjollnir on Void. In the end, my Chronos were basically just there, but it's not like I could 1v5 them in the Chrono or anything like that. 6.86 Faceless Void just leave me like meh ...

Anyway, gg wp!

Match ID: 2053164488