Thursday, December 25, 2014

Dota 2 Deacon Frost Plays Earthshaker [2124416402]

So it was my first time playing Earthshaker and it was pretty rough I got to say lol, but it was pretty interesting overall. I had to read the abilities while laning in the offlane. I knew the basic stuffs, but wasn't exactly sure how the W and E worked. It turned out pretty great to be honest. I don't think Earthshaker will turn out to be one of my kind of heroes, but I can see the appeal in all those chain stuns and of course the Echo Slam against Illusion Heroes like Phantom Lancer.

I mean I had to play Earthshaker for my Winter Battle Pass challenge xD ... It was the last one of the Patron Path and it was kind of fun to try a new hero. Also, it was pretty simple to lend the Echo Slam during the mid-game with Custodian RP like literally easiest Echo Slam of life lol. On top of all that, we had Wicket! AA Aghs Ult which destroy all of them on low health. If that wasn"t enough we had Ety's Venomancer Ultimate to lend the finish blow on this insane combo lol. We had that game in the bag in no time.

The Wombo Combo was beyond real lol. ez game. gg wp! ez quest completed.

Match ID: 2124416402