Sunday, December 7, 2014

Sweet December, Lovely Tender

Sup!

Once upon a time, this was the time of the year where I usually chase some damn boxes in the annual No Heroes Redbox Event. I been doing that for the past three years and it was a blast and I actually won one of them. I don't remember exactly which one is was in particular, I just know it was that one that you could win a No Heroes Hoodie with the Secret Santa stuffs and I won one and god do I love it lol. All things considered, I think last year Redbox Event was most likely my last one.

Good Times During NH Redbox Event



There was way too much drama around it and the rules changed like 3-4 times before it ended lol. The Redbox Event was the thing I look upon the most, but it literally just became a farce somehow. I mean you know what they say "Nothing Last Forever", but for what it's worth, I will always have good memories of that event and I'm hype to see what's next. The idea of coming back to TF2 don't even phase me anymore even thought I will always be a Spy no matter what in my heart of course. I did try to comeback a few months ago, but PLX didn't have the charm it once had, The feeling and the thrill to play until the server dies at 2:00am+ just isn't there. I'm well satisfy with Dota 2 and Street Fighter at the moment and there still plenty to discover.

I'm Dead! I'm Gone...

This last weekend with The Summit 2 and NEC15 was pretty godlike tho. All that doses of Dota 2 + USF4 got me super hype and entertained all weekend, I am pleased lol. After the Summit 2, I think there will be a break for Dota 2 Tournaments so I guess I'll just convert that into SingSing's Stream lol. Also, Capcom Cup is coming up next week, a USF4 Tournament with 16 killers around the world, that thing will be hype as hell I'm looking forward to it.

Capcom Cup HYPE

Lastly, the Dungeon Defenders 2 Pre-Alpha just release a few days ago so I absolutely had to get my hands on it lol. With 500+ hours on the first Dungeon Defenders, I am pretty hype for the second one. I tried it with Pat the other night, it was alright at best. It was "meh" I'll say, but again it is Pre-Alpha so plenty of stuffs are remain to be improve. We will see what more they have in store for this.

Pat rocking his new Monk in DD2
   

I know it is way too early to say this, but I don't really care.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Enjoy the rest of the week.