Friday, June 12, 2015

Dota 2 Short Film Contest: The Nemesis Stones

Sup!

So there that Dota 2 short film contest from one of the TI5 compendium goals that got unlocked a little while back. The deadline is like in a month and I make another video if I feel like it. This video I made left me like "meh" I can definetly do better. The music I wanted was there and the hero lore is what I try to match the most, but it's still a minute film. 

I wasn't looking for some special effects or anything like that, but I do feel like there a scene or two missing that could seal the deal on what I had in mind. For now, this is fine by me until I get a greater idea of a short film before July. I like the idea of Terrorblade and Anti-Mage been brothers, but I'm not too sure how to put a nice plot twist into a minute film. 

I could probably explore some other heroes lore as well to give me a little more inspirations maybe I'll get enlighten who knows. It's tough to say at the moment if I'll make a second submission to the contest, but it will depend on how inspire I am I guess. I think a strong story plot twist seems to be the key to what I'm trying to achieve. It is what it is one could say!

Enjoy!

You can vote here! http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=459636871