Saturday, June 13, 2015

Dota 2 Reborn Beta!

Sup!

Damn son ... that new blog post about the new Dota 2 update looks so good. So many new things are coming up that I am so hype about lol Hero MMR, new fancy UI and many more. Those screenshots showed that the Dota 2 Reborn Beta is going super slick and amazing, I like everything about it lol. More ways to preview stuffs and a friendlier interface to do your thing, I love it. 

I took a little break from Dota, but I'm sure I'll come back in full force like I always do xD ... You stop playing Dota, but you can never get the Dota out of you eh. The new interface reminds me a lot of the CS:GO ones which is not a bad thing. Also, a playstyle graph will be add ... now I'll know what role I really play after all xD ... 

More importantly as a Dota 2 movie maker, I am really hype about the new improve features of Dota TV that will come along the way. New ways to make those hype video even more hype, I'm all aboard for that :D :D ... They are going to release more informations in a week. HYPE !!!

Learn more about Dota 2 Reborn Beta here: http://www.dota2.com/reborn/part1/