Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Killing Floor 2: Early Access Launch TODAY !!!

Sup!

So it is finally April 21st 2015 which means Killing Floor 2 is out. I was a huge fan and addicted to the first Killing Floor played it for nights and days xD ... Make sure to pick it up on Steam, it released a few minutes ago. The Deluxe version seems not worth it at the moment, I am not too much about that cosmetics life in Killing Floor lol. That said, they did so much updates and new DLC for the first Killing Floor, so I'll be waiting for the good ones for sure. It is early access so I got to lower my expectations a little there won't be a million maps to play yet and sadly there only 4 classes for now, but the best ones are still there which are Support and Berserker :D ...

GO GET IT NOW :D ... http://store.steampowered.com/app/232090/

Early Access Informations