Friday, February 13, 2015

We Ain't About That Salty Life

Sup!

LMAO ... Damn we get salty sometimes. I get salty too, that NaCl is so OP while playing some freaking normal matchmakinggames lol. This new hero, Winter Wyvern made so fucking salty all night yesterday, I literally wanted to die how hard it was to win a team fight when he was around. I guess we will all get used to it after a few more days of game around that painful hero. At least wth all the losts with got, we manage to win 2 pretty satisfing games and man that new Riki ultimate rework is kind of godlike, but I had an IO to heal me up so that might be the reason I didn't die that often. I will have to give a second shot without IO to see if Riki still sucks.

All and all, Duck Fota ... Ursa will probably be my next spam hero for a little while until he gets a nerf or something. I'm not going to lie I enjoy him way too much sometimes. One could say it can get boring, but I can put Ursa mid, jungle or farm lane which I can switch every game. The offlane can be alright sometimes if I can get a support with a stun.  I usually follow the same build like phase into vlads and then from there I switch it up with my 522 MS Ursa build, the blink build or the shadowblade one. It will mostly depends on the enemy hero so everything is pretty situation. I still get a kick everytime I play Ursa just like I did when I first play Lifestealer :P ...

TL;DR  NaCl and Ursa HYPE !!!

Later.