Monday, February 9, 2015

The Struggle Is Real

Sup!

First of all, Fuck Dota. Secondly, hello how you guys doing ?!

I just had the most painful Dota game in like forever LMAO. These randos tho were so damn clueless, it was something else one could say. I mean how can one be so dumb in their own decision making lol. That game was in the bag since Wick end up with 586 LH on Terrorblyat so we definitely had the potential to melt the enemy base, but it didn't happen since the two randos kept been out of position over and over. I thought they would learn at some point, but nope they up with 28 deaths combine. I was so salty lol we were trying so hard and the farm was great, but the team fight had to be on point. Sadly, we didn't have a "team" with those two clowns. Game is hard boys.

Man ... after 3 months without Dota, I kind did miss it even with all that bullshit that come around every few games. Let's be real, Dota can so toxic as fuck lol, but all the good games can balance all this toxicness. I mean playing Ursa and going 15-0 during the laning phase was pretty hilariously fun and amazing or going full rat doto on Broodmother. There always good or bad in anything that is just the way of things I guess.  I am at 15-20 games played since I restart playing the game, I'm slowly, but surely getting back into the groove BABY. I did stop playing, but I kept following the pro scene so I still had an idea of what is hip or OP in the current patch.

Back to Dota eh? What's up tho! I'm probably going to play a lot of normal games until I go back into the MMR grind. I was a 3k scrub when I left off my stuffs, but right now I'm clearly a 1k scrub LMAO. I'm feeding a lot more than usual which is kind of normal since my map awareness is not exactly on point at the moment. I'll get there for sure tho, I'm still in love with the game even I get super salty and lose all faith in humanity in the span of one awful game lol. Shit happens, it's part of the game after all. My Solo MMR grind will resume soon enough, but not too soon. My party MMR was about the same in the 3k scrub tier. I'll see what I can do.

TL;DR The struggle is so real. Nice to be back to Doto. Ursa is still my homeboy. Dota is toxic.

Peace.