Monday, November 3, 2014

John Wick

Yoooooooooooooooooooooooo!

I've just watched John Wick and damn it was so good lol. To be honest I didn't expect it at all to be this good. The plot is pretty simple and straightforward, but man there were so many little things that made it so spectacular and bad ass lol. John Wick what a guy.

That said, it is quite the definition of a "guy" movie, literally just action and fights all the way. I'm all about that once in a while and that movie deliver it pretty well. I'll probably watch it a couple more times in the future for sure. That little touch at the end was great not going to lie.

Also, I do love Keanu Reeves as an actor lol so I might be extra biased, but it's whatever. I recommend the movie if you are searching for a movie with a lot of good gun fights and action. I mean it's pretty amazing the way they done it.

John Wick (2014) - IMDbhttp://www.imdb.com/title/tt2911666/