Wednesday, November 5, 2014

50 Shades of Dota

Yooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

So apparently, the month of November is the National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo). I was like oh cool that's sound like fun and interesting then I saw it's literally doing a 50000 words Novel soooo not for me LMAO. I do like writing stuffs, but a novel of 50000 words in 30 days hot damn.

That said, after seems this I do feel like writing stuffs and Dota 2 related which always inspire me. I'm not a story teller kind of guy, but I do like to describe stuffs with words which can turn out digusting or beautiful depending of what's on my mind. I'll keep it clean this time around.

So I thought I'll just go ahead and start a blog around that I'm calling it "50 Shades of Dota". I love the Dota scene a lot and I think I can come up with something interesting if I keep writing. For now, I think I'll around the heroes I like and going on from there probably.

50 Shades of Dotahttp://50shadesofdota.blogspot.ca

Anyway ... LETS GO !!!

Just Do It