Thursday, June 9, 2016

Dota 2 Deacon Frost Plays Lich [2403680715]

I've always put Lich in the offlane for support usually, but lately I just go the safelane and it seems to be working just fine. I don't ever pull since I can just upgrade sacrifice so everything is pretty easy on that side of things. I still max my frost blast to keep the enemy offlaner low at all time and we did get some kills at some point.

I ended up solo support as the usual in my trench tier, but it was not too bad since there was only two invisible heroes at best in this game. Also, I don't think the Dire did ward that much in the end. I was able to get plenty of levels, but didn't get much item progression since I was solo supporting. The Slark carried the game just fine so we are all happy after all!

Match ID: 2403680715