Saturday, April 9, 2016

Dota 2 Deacon Frost Plays Necrophos [2268704399]

Necrophos always been one of my niche heroes. Both his passives make him so good and fun to play in my opinion. There is also many ways to itemize him to play a more supporting role or a straight up carry. His Aghanim's Scepter Ultimate is just godlike I just love it. (Increases damage per health missing, decreases mana cost for level 1, and decreases cooldown for levels 1 and 2. Disables Buyback for killed heroes.)

The No Buyback thing is just great on the later stage of the game and it increases the threshold of Reaper's Scythe which I don't mind at all to be honest ayyy. I'm pretty sure I should have got myself a Refresher Orb in this game though. It feels like it could have turned things around even more. I need to binge some more Necrophos this hero so entertaining. Give it a try!

Match ID: 2268704399