Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Dota 2 - Moviemaking CFG by spl1t

Sup!

I was editing some videos earlier like usual and I stumble upon a problem. I needed to remove the fog of war for one of the videos, but I no commands would work. So I search for a long while until I finally end up on this video below and OMFG ... It's a gold mine. It does what I needed which is toggling off the fog and more cleaner commands to make the Dota 2 movie making experience even more enjoyable lol. I can't wait to fully try this new config xD ... I AM SO FUCKING HYPE RIGHT NOW AND IT'S NOT EVEN TI5 YET I DON'T CARE !!! LOL. I'm going to try this bad boy very soon xD ... Have a great evening everyone :)

Thank you based spl1t!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
From the description in the youtube video.
Download Moviemaking CFG: https://www.dropbox.com/s/q22w0dqq513...
Extract achive in: \Steam\SteamApps\common\dota 2 beta\dota\cfg

BINDS:
1)Hud on/off - "c"
2)Heal on/off - "v"
3)Fog on/off - "b"
4)Free camera - "n"
5)Kill log on/off - "m"
6)Clear chat - "BACKSPACE"
7)Camera 360 - (MOUSE 5)
8)Camera 600/1550 - "["-600; "]"-1550

============================
YT: www.youtube.com/user/spl1tl33t
VK: https://vk.com/id222599134
============================