Friday, May 1, 2015

#TI5 Compendium is out as well !!!

Sup!

It is also the time of the year for the new TI compendium. I got it as soon as it was put into the client xD ... I guess I'm a digger for those things. They have a lot more goals and fun challenges this year in it so it's pretty nice. They also got the usual prediction stuffs which are always great to do. At this point, I don't really care about all those things tho, I just like having the compendium xD ... I mean people just want to have a bigger TI prizepool every year and I don't mind participating in that for the game I love. Beside that last 6.84 patch is actually so godlike. Man I love the Moon Shard so much that attack speed is out of this world it's great and you can even consume it if you need an extra item spot it's simply perfect. Anyway, time to play some more 6.84 Dota soon. Have fun!

Get yours as well! http://www.dota2.com/international/compendium

The Golden TI5 Compendium