Thursday, January 8, 2015

Dota 2 #TI5 Championships (August 3 - 8 2015)

Sup!

Well damn they already announced the #TI5 dates yesterday. I guess 2015 will be filled with some amazing Dota right away lol. With the start of DAC, it should be nice to see that "mini-TI" as Cybormatt would call it. I mean last year we got the news about the dates like in March or something lol so to get them this early is pretty epic I must say. I'm all for it, it should be better for the teams and stuffs. Also, to have all the 16 teams at the main event is actually more hype and good. But as always I'll be cheering for Vici Gaming since they are still my boys for this year.

I cannot wait for the #TI5EUHub, it going to be so epic in the new GD Studio house. So much more gifs of the EU Hub will be create on Reddit for sure lol. On an unrelated note, my goodness there is like so much new cosmetics in Dota 2 lol with the Holidays and DAC. All those ice statues and red portals are so groovy and flashy. Not too impress by the ice stuffs, but the red portals are pretty godlike looking not going lie. Even with all that, my green effect dragon courier and iceiceice signature are still the best thing I could ever have, so meh I don't really mind. Anyway, the next thing that I'll probably get is the #TI5 compendium with some points on the side.

Sooo Slark is awfully strong in the meta right now ?!? All those stolen stats with the help of the Skadi is just insane in team fight lol. It's like he never dies and just get stronger the longer the fight goes, it's amazing. Maybe I'll go ahead and go back in spamming him in pubs lol. That said, Doom and Ursa are still more interesting to play tho, but I can see why Slark would be fun too.

Peace.

#TI5 HYPE !!!